Light-O-Rama Forums

Music runs, no lights after 2 hours running (resolved?)

johninar

I have two issues after upgrading to 1.6.9.

1. I can't get the schedule to work. I used the quick scheduler and that worked okay. 2. After running for a couple of hours the lights quit, while the music kept on playing.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

John

johninar wrote:

I have two issues after upgrading to 1.6.9.

1. I can't get the schedule to work. I used the quick scheduler and that worked okay. 2. After running for a couple of hours the lights quit, while the music kept on playing.

Suggestions anyone?

Thanks,

John

John,

The schedule problem was probably due to some registry issues but you are scheduled so lets get to the lights stopping issue. That has been reported more than once with 1.6.9 We are looking into it now. Can you confirm that when the lights stop, that the show will move on to the next song and does not stop with the song currently playing and second does a disable shows, enable shows restart the show and have the lights start running again.

We are working on the issue now and hope to have a fix quickly.

Dan

Thanks for the reply. It's running tonight and I will keep a close eye on it and report back when/if it acts up again tonight. FYI I am running a 2.8ghz windows XP machine.

This is my first year and my wife has resorted to calling me Clark. Is this normal??

John

johninar wrote:

Thanks for the reply. It's running tonight and I will keep a close eye on it and report back when/if it acts up again tonight. FYI I am running a 2.8ghz windows XP machine.

This is my first year and my wife has resorted to calling me Clark. Is this normal??

John

When I first started my wife resorted to calling me a few things but Clark was not one of them;)

Just an update to this thread. It appears this "bug" was self inflicted!
I discovered my ground fault interrupter had tripped on the controllers, and I didn't know it had been reset.
It's been running just fine all week.... knock on wood