Light-O-Rama Forums

show stops

waterfreak

meant to post this here instead of the other board.

tonight im having a problem....havent ever had this in the last 2 years.

my show stops after 4 songs and doesnt continue. it still says show enabled but in order to get it to run i have to disable then re enable it.

any help would be great.

thanks,

bryan

I just had that same problem within the past 5 minutes, had to unload/reload and restart. It's not a song length problem, scheduler has been running fine until this hickup.

That didn't fix it for me, like you said, it hangs after the 4th song. I deleted that song from the show and restarted. If that fixes it I'll let you know in about 15minutes. Then I'll look at that song tomorrow.

I deleted the problem song from the show and restarted, it's running without any problems now. I'll look at the song to see if anything looks weird tomorrow.

I too had the same problem. ran all my sequences and everything was fine.when I ran show edit I found it to stop at certain songs. reset time allotted for the song by deleting a couple of seconds and found that to correct my problem. just listen to what song doesn't seem to stop and he's the guilty one. go back to sequencer and play the sequence and see if it stops at the end.

hope this helps

Attached files 144021=8536-sig1lor9mm.gif