Light-O-Rama Forums

Can't get the icon back!

ChrisLeone

For some reason, the icon is missing in the toolbar down on the bottom right. I have tried to open the control panel to get it to come back without success. I have also tried restarting the system (numerous times) as well as make sure that the icon isn't hidden because it is inactive. I still can't get it to come back. Does anyone have any suggestions or know how I can enable the show through another route?

Thanks for the help!!

Chris

I cant help you with the icon, but to run the show player manually, (enable shows)

go into your LOR program files and run "LORMonitor". That will enable shows. To stop, Ctl-alt-del and stop "LORMonitor".

--Daniel L

If selecting "Light-O-Rama Control Panel" from the start menu doesn't bring it back, I'd try a reinstall, and if that didn't work, I'd try an uninstall then a reinstall.

Good Luck,

-Tim

I'll go try daniel's suggestion now.

Tim, I tried to uninstall and reinstall it already. For some reason it wouldn't uninstall all parts of the program. Now I have access to it from 2 places. I'll try that again also. Certainly can't hurt!!

I appreciate the help!!

Chris

OK, so I tried Daniel's suggestion. I was able to get the show running, sort of. For some reason, it was locking up at a particular song (even though it worked fine last night). So I just made a new show, put it in the schedule and now it's fine.

Funny enough, I did the ctl-alt-del to stop the monitor. Then after I made my schedule changes, I ran the monitor again. On came the show...as well as the icon, it came back. Go figure? Sometimes I want to throw that computer right in a sink full of water!!

Thans for all the help!!