Show Startup problems no audio

Ed

Am I missing something? It seems that I am not getting any audio during startup of a show.

1. No it is not the (Ramsey FM100b) transmitter, The sequences work just fine in the sequence editor.

2. Also having trouble with my sign working in the background. Yes that channel is only assigned to the sign and does NOT show up in and any other sequences.

Ed

Okay I remember scanning that thread earlier today but it did not click. At this point I am so burnt out trying to solve problems, I can’t think straight.

I was testing my show late late last night and was seeing weird things happing, lights coming on that should not be and channels not working all. After reading the thread “ MAJOR SHOW PROBLEm” I see that I am not the only one having fun.

At this point I am looking real hard at going back to a pre beta verision!!!

Need less stress and more sleep.

Ed

Ed,
Thanks to a very understanding Dan and frantic Robin, Dan has pinponted the problem and said the fis will be ready Monday.

It seems as though the different controllers are not syncing. Not sure if this is if this is just with a high number of controllers or what. I have 27 so might be that.

Mine runs fine in the sequence editor if I do each song one at a time. Which by the way is what I am going to try and do tonight.

Does yours work fine in sequence editor? Is there a lag between each sequence?
If so make sure you tell Dan.