Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Sequence - Gloria - Michael W Smith

levelbest

Has anyone sequenced this song... I think it would make for a heck of a LOR animation. I'm a newbie at this so I probably wont get into doing my own till next year. Just wondering if anyone has attempted....

• 2 weeks later...

I am hoping to get this sequenced yet this year. I have a few other things to finish up, but with any luck I'll get to it next week. Not much time for this year, but maybe a head start for you next year. I'll be sequencing for about 100 channels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

levelbest wrote:

Thought I would bump this up - it's a year later and I'm still looking for this :(

I have part of this done. I have not looked at it for a while. I think I have all the timings done, but don't have any channel assignments. I'll have to look when I get home. I can give you that much if you are interested.

tboerjan wrote:

I have "All Is Well" which I thought to be one of the most powerful songs I have heard recently.

I would be interested to see what you did with this song. I may consider switching out another song in favor of this one this year.

levelbest wrote:

For me, it's too down beat - need some more up tempo songs in my shows - which is why I am still searching for Gloria...

Different strokes for different folks... I politely disagree. M.W. Smith does have alot of songs. After I saw what one person did with "All Is Well" and his angel choir; I had tears in my eyes and I knew I had to use it.

Hey tboerjan-

It's a nice song - wasn't disputing that fact. Just in the overall scheme of my personal shows, I need a few more upbeat numbers. I already have enough mellow stuff.

Would love it if you'd share your sequence - might be able to use it next year.

I'm just frustrated that a song that seems like a natural for LOR - Gloria - hasn't been sequenced yet. I'm ok at manipulating existing sequences but I havn't done one from start to finish yet - I'm just not quite there.

Anyway, thanks for your offer and for your response!

Merry Christmas!

John

• 3 years later...