Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR FROM 1.6.3 TO 1.6.9 UPGRADE PROBLEM!

joe denny

;) I STARTED TO UPGRADE THE 1.6.9 AND I HAD MY LOR ON IN THE TRAY SO IT ABORTED AFTER IT STARTED STRIPPING MY FILES, NOW I CANT UPGRADE BECAUSE IT SAYS I DONT HAVE A COMPLETE VERSION ON MY COMRUTER! SO NO WHAT? I CANT START A SHOW UNTILL I FIX THIS ISSUE. PLEASE HELP!

THANKS

JOE

Joe,

I had the same problem just this week. Contact Dan at Support@lightorama.com and he'll walk you through it.

I had to un install the 1.6.3 and then re install the 1.6.9 and for a short time I thought I'd lost all my sequences. They reappeared after the new install.

Try restarting your computer also. That helped me retreive my old 1.6.3 before I un installed it.

Bill

joe denny wrote:

i did e-mail dan and im waiting................im really upset about this. all this work and now im waiting for the moderator. i hope they didnt leave for the weekend!:shock:

Joe's email was responed to this morning. There are no weekends at Light-O-Rama:)

Dan,

I was surprised to receive an email from you on the evening of Thanksgiving.

I understand Joe's frustration, though.

The only time something new breaks is over a long holiday weekend.:?:D

LOR's Support has been Phenomenal.

Thanks

Guest wbottomley

LightORamaDan wrote:

Joe's email was responed to this morning. There are no weekends at Light-O-Rama:)

Dan... us veterans around here know how your support is. Their's no question in my mind that you won't help him with his problem.

******You have fantastic service and support.*******