Light-O-Rama Forums

So, what song are you working on for this year?

Randytenn

Searching music, trying to find a song to really get excited about sequencing this year.  What is everyone else looking at doing?  I'm sure Let It Go will be the big song for the year, but I'm curious what else everyone is thinking about.  

Randy, Yes Let it go from Frozen is the big one that I am working on. I have a very late start on it my computer was down for the summer, but now I am up and running with it now.

Here's one just about ready for prime time:

Hey George,

I gotta ask. How many of your neighbors are PF fans?

If I did that, I'm afraid my neighborhood association would require me to do a weekly drug test. LOL

But then again, a guy like myself with white long hair and a foo-man-choo or beard would prompt that anyway. LOL

Thank God I'm a federal worker required to keep clean. :)

If I was your neighbor, I would be sittin outside your house every night with the radio cranked!!!

Great job as always!!!

Edited by Santas Helper

Hey George,

I gotta ask. How many of your neighbors are PF fans?

If I did that, I'm afraid my neighborhood association would require me to do a weekly drug test. LOL

But then again, a guy like myself with white long hair and a foo-man-choo or beard would prompt that anyway. LOL

Thank God I'm a federal worker required to keep clean. :)

If I was your neighbor, I would be sittin outside your house every night with the radio cranked!!!

Great job as always!!!

Thanks Tom.

You probably bear enough of a resemblance to Hulk Hogan that people in your neighborhood association tend to keep track of you anyway.  :D

Looking at our house, the neighbors on the right we really don't care much about what they think. The guy who owns the house on the left is part of the display, so he doesn't count either. His house mate is a schizophrenic and I believe at least one of his voices likes PF, if that matters. (And alarmingly, one of his voices apparently doesn't like me very much, so I tend to keep as close a watch on him as your neighbors do of you.) :ph34r:

Each of the two farthest houses on the other side of the street both like the PF tunes. And that leaves the duplex rentals and the empty lot across from us and they don't count. So I guess it's pretty much unanimous.  Even Sharon is starting to concede those songs do look pretty good.

Edited by George Simmons

since I converted to all RGB for the house this year I have spent most of my sequencing time on updating all my existing sequences but I still made time for a couple of tunes. right now I'm working on This one for Christmas

and this one for Halloween is completed

Marie Burns--Comfort From The Cold                                                 Magical

beautiful and sequences well. 

Chip

A lightacular Frozen "let it go" sequence that demanded a last minute addition of a CCR MT as a centerpiece.  

My wife is going to kill me!

Thanks Tom.

You probably bear enough of a resemblance to Hulk Hogan that people in your neighborhood association tend to keep track of you anyway.  :D

Looking at our house, the neighbors on the right we really don't care much about what they think. The guy who owns the house on the left is part of the display, so he doesn't count either. His house mate is a schizophrenic and I believe at least one of his voices likes PF, if that matters. (And alarmingly, one of his voices apparently doesn't like me very much, so I tend to keep as close a watch on him as your neighbors do of you.) :ph34r:

Each of the two farthest houses on the other side of the street both like the PF tunes. And that leaves the duplex rentals and the empty lot across from us and they don't count. So I guess it's pretty much unanimous.  Even Sharon is starting to concede those songs do look pretty good.

Love the "smart" trees in the middle with the sweeping color changes! Great song editing, I could not tell.