Light-O-Rama Forums

Control lights fail

drivemewilder

Super confused. I updated to 3.11 last week and have been sequencing like crazy. Tonight I wanted to test out my new CCP's, so I got everything connected up, clicked on control lights, clicked on visible screen under play range, and then the confusion starts. No lights turn on and the audio repeats itself 3 times. The same visible screen repeats itself, and on the third and final repeat...the lights come on. If I click on full sequence, it takes about 12 seconds or so for the lights to come on. I tried an old controller from last year and the same thing happened to it. Any chance this is a new software problem? I want to go back to 3.1 which is what I had before with no problems. Can I go back? Also, if I uncheck "control lights" and still use visible screen, the sequence only plays once, like you'd expect.

I am no expert........but I had a similar issue because my programming included networks and controllers not connected but part of the sequence.  I spent hours figuring it out.  

Steve

What did you do to fix it?  As I recall, I just kept deleting channels till I figured it out.  I don't remember if I changed all the network settings to the one connected for testing the lights or leaving the network settings blank for the lights not in use.

Steve