CHEAP SPT-1 ZIP CORD

Mega Arch

Just stumbled on to this deal:

500 ft roll spt1 18/2 for $45.60 each.

And I didn't buy it all.....

Still shows 34 left.

holidaylights.com

item # 1029cs

I wonder how long they've been sitting on that white wire inventory? 

It's definitely a great price - about half their price for green wire.  I'll bet you can even use green vampire ends and no one would notice.  Green ends are about 50 cents each at Home Depot online.

• 2 weeks later...

Just stumbled on to this deal:

500 ft roll spt1 18/2 for $45.60 each.

And I didn't buy it all.....

Still shows 34 left.

holidaylights.com

item # 1029cs

also look for 16/2 speaker wire in 500 ft rolls about the same price but a little bigger wire thats what i bought last year

I have about 10,000' I'm not using this year that I'd be willing to sell.  Most of it is cut in lengths, however most lengths are greater than 20' long.  In Indiana if anyone is close enough to drive to pick it up or I can stuff a Home Depot moving box full :)  Make me an offer on some or all of it :)

Nick

Where at in Indiana?

I have about 10,000' I'm not using this year that I'd be willing to sell.  Most of it is cut in lengths, however most lengths are greater than 20' long.  In Indiana if anyone is close enough to drive to pick it up or I can stuff a Home Depot moving box full :)  Make me an offer on some or all of it :) Nick
n

Well - this company has supplied me many quality items over the years. They have recently moved to another state. They must have new owners as they canceled my order and are not honoring the price it was entered at. I am done with Holiday Lights. I don't believe their old Tonkawa location would have backed out like this. It was an instant pay transaction, so will be interesting to see how quick my account is credited back... And I am sorry to any of you if my recommendations put you in the same situation. :angry:

Their reply:
We apologize for not replying sooner. The item you requested was on clearance and we no longer have any in stock. We are hoping to receive our 2014 inventory in next week or so. We will update our website once inventory arrives. Please note it would no longer be the sale price. I would be happy to contact you once the item arrives and provide you with the regular price and then you can decide if you wish to go ahead with your order.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

Edited by Mega Arch