Light-O-Rama Forums

do ya wanna build a snowman

travis p

I have a frozen mix that was sent to me if your interested, It has all the songs from frozen in 1 sequence

If you could send me it jkramer@new.rr.com that would be great.  Thanks for sharing

I would love this please. My five year old has been asking for this and I simply do not have enough time to sequence it now.

Thank you

rl_albright@yahoo.com

Hello - if anyone is willing to send me the Frozen mix and sequence id be very greatful - may thanks in advance ukoberon@yahoo.com

thanks all.

I did a Let it Go and cut in the Beginning of Do You Want to Build a Snowman in the middle of the song (ended at the tick tock part), then continued back with Let it Go.  Let it Go was purchased from here. I'm still somewhat new and not a pro by any means.  I barely figured out how to merge the 2 songs.  The changeover sounds amateur too because I don't know how to mix like it's one song. I would share, but don't know if I can because the one sequenced song was purchased, I don't know how to share it lol, and compared to some of everyone's displays I see....well....feels cheesy.

I have a Mixed frozen Sequence....It has Frozen Heart, Do you wanna build a snowman and Let it go as 1 Song. Please PM me if you would like a copy. I will enclose the music also as the sequence is custom built.

I would love to have this Sequence.  leviw@jmacresources.com

Thanks in advance!