Light-O-Rama Forums

do ya wanna build a snowman

travis p

I looked at doing it. The biggest issue for me is that it really is not a fully developed song. The beginning has a lot of talking vocals and is very "thin" musically. The middle is pretty good, and I really feel like the "tick tock tick tock" would look great alternating left and right halves of my display. But, then the end quickly goes into something really sad and could remind folks familiar with the movie that it's a depressing point where the girls' parents die. Not sure that's something I want people to think of around Christmas.

I tried editing it down, but, then it becomes quite short. If I leave in the beginning and middle, but edit the end, it would work, but it just didn't seem like a better choice for me over just doing Let it Go.

But, I'm sure a few people are doing that song.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/32175-frozen-do-you-want-to-build-a-snowman-with-summer-mashup-sequence/?p=295792

kneel999 did a 12 CCR tree sequence with this song and Summer edited together. Pretty cool. He has it on his ebay page for sale. Someone else did these 2 songs and added Let It Go . All edited together as one song. I know he sent it to me but I can't find it at the moment

• 3 weeks later...

I have a frozen mix that was sent to me if your interested, It has all the songs from frozen in 1 sequence

If I could grab a copy I would love this, I would be really grateful, thanks, garek.desch@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I have a frozen mix that was sent to me if your interested, It has all the songs from frozen in 1 sequence

If you are still sharing...

jimswinder@hotmail.com

Edited by jimswinder

Hi if you don't mind I would like a copy if the frozen mix

Tony@tshepherd.fsnet.co.uk

Thanks

Tony