Light-O-Rama Forums

Setting up CMB24D in S3

robin1373

Hello,

i just received my CMB24D and I did a test using the hardware utility and it workrd fine now i just have a couple of questions.

1. if I already have a couple regular lor controllers, do i need to set the unit id to the next on inline?

2. How do you add this to s3 do you add it as a lor controller or as a dmx device?

3. is there a video that shows this?

4. i have also purchased 4 of the 10w flood lights. is there a limit to the distance they can be from the controller?

Thank you

Robin  

Hello,

i just received my CMB24D and I did a test using the hardware utility and it workrd fine now i just have a couple of questions.

1. if I already have a couple regular lor controllers, do i need to set the unit id to the next on inline?

2. How do you add this to s3 do you add it as a lor controller or as a dmx device?

3. is there a video that shows this?

4. i have also purchased 4 of the 10w flood lights. is there a limit to the distance they can be from the controller?

Thank you

Robin  

You can set the ID to any available number. The controllers do not need to be set in any specific order. You can skip numbers. 

To add the controller in S3, just right click in the channels list and add device, CMB24 is one of the choices to add.

Lots of videos at the top of this screen.

Sorry, can't help you with #4

Edited by steve synek