Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR II first night

bkdraft

I had everything ready, some of the kinfolk were in so I decided to fire up and make sure everything was working for the show to begin on Thursday. Everything was working fine, but before I could stop the show people started showing up to watch. I thought, oh well, reset the schedule to let it run till 10. Cars kept showing up the rest of the night. I still need to add in the intro stuff and my daughter came home from college today so we will get the recordings done in the morning to finalize the show. Everything worked out fine with NO problmes at all.

James

Glad your show went so well!

bkdraft wrote:

... my daughter came home from college today so we will get the recordings done in the morning to finalize the show.

Is your daughter your sound engineer or talent?

Cheers,
Charlie

bkdraft wrote:

..., but before I could stop the show people started showing up to watch....
James

LOL! The same thing happened to me! this is my first year, and I had my wife out front with me to help assess where the dark spots where, where to add some color, etc. Cars started parking! Pretty Cool!

Is your daughter your sound engineer or talent?

She worked as a radio DJ during her high school years and has a very good voice. Had lots of postive comments about her voice overs last year.

James