Light-O-Rama Forums

summer sale is on aug. 9 - 18

al2888dj

Did anyone win their order?

My 500.00 order just shipped and my CC was charged so I am still a loser.

That was fast shipping considering I chose to delay.

You may still be a winner. This is from the summer sale FAQ post:

"Since we will begin shipping orders BEFORE the winners are selected, your order may be charged and then later refunded (up to $1500, please see official rules). Others may simply get their order for free without a charge being made at all. In other words, it is not over until it is over and we post the list of winners.  "

Mike, I too elected to do the Try For Free. And I was really surprised that the Try For Free are shipping so soon. In years past all of the non-TFF shipped first. Then they filled the TFF orders. And as I reported in another thread. I received my shipping tracker number yesterday. Suppose we will find out later weather or not if we won.

Hey! I am a lazy American! Why would I read all of the rules?
Then I would have nothing to post about.

I love LOR whether I win or remain a loser.
:)

Did I win?/Who Won?/I got charged, I didn't win! (Or did I?)

Please refrain from opening trouble tickets or calling in to see if you won TryForFree, or for who won TryForFree. We will notify all winners either with a note in their order, or by other means. We will post on our website a list of all winners at the end of the contest.

Since we will begin shipping orders BEFORE the winners are selected, your order may be charged and then later refunded (up to $1500, please see official rules). Others may simply get their order for free without a charge being made at all. In other words, it is not over until it is over and we post the list of winners.

Edited by MikeERWNC

I wish I would have done the try for free....but with this being my first year I didnt want risk not getting it until November and have a blind scramble to get it going, had I known orders would go out so fast I would have done it.

• 1 month later...

any body won yet?  Received my order already and haven't seen a post of winners.  I ordered on the last day of sale so i figured I would get my order last.

• The topic was locked