Light-O-Rama Forums

Sharing sequence Popcorn Hot Butter SpEx demo

ItsMeBobO

Here is the promised sequence generated using SpEx  note volume feature.  There are four instruments  Cymbal  Xylophone  Bass and Organ.        Shown in RGB and non-RGB.

Please note that this sequence has a lot of manual editing to clean up the notes.  The drum and other common sounds overlap in frequency range preventing a perfect note detection. 

http://itsmebob.com/Christmas/2014/PopcornGeneratedBySpEx.zip

Search amazon  Popcorn Hot Butter for audio.  I am pretty sure all the places it is found are the same.

Does this software only work with superstar or can it be used with the regular LOR software for regular sequencing?  Thanks

Does this software only work with superstar or can it be used with the regular LOR software for regular sequencing?  Thanks

For these free tools you only need to have S3 license.      http://itsmebob.com/SD.html      

If you are wanting to generate a sequence for non-rgb watch this one. 

Bummer, downloaded the files, but unfortunately they won't run under Windows XP, and I can't upgrade the computer I use because it won't run anything higher than XP. :(    Was hoping to check out the Spex software, but get an error, something like "not a valid Win32 application."

So that leaves me out until I can get a newer computer with a newer version of Windows.  Dash it all.  Unless there's something I'm doing wrong in the installation of it.  The vegomatic seemed to work, created a file {although not sure how to make it work correctly, many of the boxes are overlapped and obscure the text or make them unclickable}, but, then again, it could be Win XP causing the issue, I don't really know.

• 4 months later...