Light-O-Rama Forums

This year's Viral Song...

rainyoregonchristmas

So, I've settled on it.  No matter what else comes out.  I think "Do you wanna build a snowman?" is going to stay this years viral song through Christmas.  What do you guys think?

-Rainyoregonchristmas

Personally I think it's "let it go",

The song has blown up and I think more people then not are using it

I listened to both and they both seem very popular but "let itgo" seems like it might be better sequencing material...IMHO

"Let it go" was a hit for me last year.  I have noticed "Do you wanna build a snowman?" getting rising attention this year.    And noticed a lot of mockery about how popular it is.   

I have a five year old daughter.  Leaving out the Frozen songs is not optional.  That and Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? allows me to use a snowman prop I didn't touch last year.

I did let it go and in summer, I built an Olaf prop just for the songs, and he's also going to be introducing the show and talking to the audience. So far my son who's almost 2 loves it, we'll see what other pekoe thing

My Let It Go sequence was way too time consuming for me this year, and that's using a pre-made sequence for the one of the pixel trees. I find myself singing along with the soundtrack is playing for my 7 yr. old. I may try "Snowman" next year. Now, 1983ss454, is your Olaf, the Coroplast one I saw or the wireframe I saw?

Edited by Ron Boyd

People are Better than Reindeer is also a top choice for me. A slam dunk fun sequence...When I get it done. I've got 7 wire frame deer... so easy sequencing on that one.

Edited by rainyoregonchristmas

My Let It Go sequence was way too time consuming for me this year, and that's using a pre-made sequence for the one of the pixel trees. I find myself singing along with the soundtrack is playing for my 7 yr. old. I may try "Snowman" next year. Now, 1983ss454, is your Olaf, the Coroplast one I saw or the wireframe I saw?

I made the Coro one, Doug is working on a wire frame of it, but I'm not sure how he's making out with it

Haha I know what your saying, I'm always on my phone. Only use the computer when I'm sequencing.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/31672-olaf-5-channel-singing-face/

Hope the link works, there isn't a how too, but I can show you how to build it easy if you wanted, built it in 6-7 hours

You all have it all wrong, its going to be, Christmas lights by Owl City.

I couldn't listen to that long enough to sequence it lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was locked