Light-O-Rama Forums

I *should* be sequencing, but....

Orville

Yes, I have a ton of sequencing left to do, but do you ever have just one of those days you just can't get into it?   The mood just isn't there to do anything with it at all?

Guess I'm having one of those days, just can't seem to get into it, tried, but just got so bored so quickly and wanted to just go and find something else to do beside working on my Halloween and/or Christmas sequencing.

So here I am posting on the LOR Forums instead of getting my butt in gear and getting my overblown list of songs completed. :wacko:

Anyone else just have one of those days that when you started working on things, seems nothing just wanted to go right, so you blew it off for another day or night, whatever the case may be?

After my terrible sequencing the 1st year and a wee bit better the 2nd, and much better, but still not there quite yet on the 3rd year, I decided instead of keep working and make it look like a barrel of mentally challenged monkeys did any of the sequences for 2014, my 4th year  :lol: , I'd just leave it alone and come back to working on them another day/night, instead of continue working and have a really bad sequence.   Probably the smartest move I'd made since being in the hobby. ;)  B) {Ain't that right George S.? :P }

Edited by Orville

Yup defiantly had those days, but at this point I have 2 songs left to do before D day, so shouldn't be hard to finish

Yep Orville, been having one of those days for a while now.   Sucks...gonna be Crunch! time berfore ya know it.

Best,

David

Especially since I have quite a lot to get sequenced for Halloween 2014 and I, dare I say it, haven't even touched the Christmas 2014 sequences yet this year, let alone get any new ones done for Christmas 2014.  Ugh!  Am I gonna be WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY behind!

I can only motivate myself for 1 - 2 hours a night and that def. doesn't happen every night. "Ain't nobody got time fo dat"

Moutian Dew usually seems to unblock the ability to squence again, when I have those kinds of days.

Drew

Never did acquire a taste for that particular soft drink.  But a Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake works pretty good too. ;)

Moutian Dew usually seems to unblock the ability to squence again, when I have those kinds of days.

Drew

That's reserved for prop building, an ice cold beer is helpful during stressful sequencing lol

Never did acquire a taste for that particular soft drink.  But a Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshake works pretty good too. ;)

McDonald's Reese's McFlurry nearly put me to sleep on the road the other day  :(

McDonald's Reese's McFlurry nearly put me to sleep on the road the other day  :(

I don't like anything with Reese's in it.  I used to, but now I just about can't stand their stuff.    I make my own Peanut Butter Chocolate Milkshakes at home with Malt Flavored Ovaltine, Chocolate Ice Cream, TBSP of Pure Vanilla, and 100% Milk {none of that low fat junk for me}and finally 2 heaping TBSP's of Peter Pan Peanut Butter.    Put it in my Milkshake maker, whip it all up, add a nice globber of pure whipped cream on top and I'm ready to work! :D

• The topic was locked