Light-O-Rama Forums

X10 not working

richarsenault

Guest wbottomley

Tim Fischer wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
I have committed to using the Gamma and had tested and retested the X-10 stuff during the beta. It was working pre-Gamma release, and I wouldn't have known it until showtime failure...

I'm glad you said that. I had these bad thoughts like "gee, if X-10 never got tested, I wonder what else is lurking in there untested..." But the fact that it was working before makes me feel much better -- as a developer myself I'm quite aware of how last-minute changes can have unexpected results. And the fact that a fix came in less than 24 hours makes me feel a lot more confident about jumping into this...

-Tim

Tim... you got an early Christmas present.

• 1 month later...

Is there a list of support X10 devices? I know the cm11a works ... but I have the faster 1132u ... which is actually alot faster from what I've heard. Can I use the 1132 with LOR II or do I need the cm11a ?

taybrynn wrote:

Is there a list of support X10 devices? I know the cm11a works ... but I have the faster 1132u ... which is actually alot faster from what I've heard. Can I use the 1132 with LOR II or do I need the cm11a ?

As of the current public S2 Gamma, only the CM11a is supported.

-Tim