Light-O-Rama Forums

Trying the give Nutcracker a chance, but...

CLD Kevin

It keeps crashing on me :angry:

Certain effects and setting keeps causing it to crash. Example is the SingleStrand chase effect. Works fine but when choosing the bounce type effect it crashes every time. On a couple other effects too and sometimes when exporting. Its been a little flaky for me. I created a large custom model so not sure if that is it? Not large in the number of pixels but the size of the model. The pixels is 620 but the size width/height is 200x100 (custom model of house). When I created a 1000 pixel 360 tree using the pre-loaded model...no problems.

Not sure what's going on or if a known issue? I ran into a bunch of other issues, but turned out to be stupid user error which maybe why I'm frustrated. Just when you think your making progress and figured it out....BAM!! Stuff starts flying. haha. okay...I'm not that frustrated.

Anyone else having same problems??

Kevin

there are some bugs in single strand. i will be working singlestrand in the month of august.

can you post your xlights_rgbeffects.xml and the xml from your sequence? I'll see if i can duplicate it.

thanks

• The topic was locked