Light-O-Rama Forums

Shows only play 2 songs

razorchristmas

Any chance it is the similar problem with the interaction of song and sequence lenght. I had this problem and solved it easily with this advice from Dan and others.

Scott

===========================

There is a bug in the 1.6.3 version of the software that can cause shows to stop. It has to do with the length of the song and the length of the sequence being very close. The songs will sometimes never stop. There is a work around.

In the Sequence Editor play the song from the beginning and when it reaches the end verify that it stops on its own without you clicking the red stop button. If it does then shorten the sequence total time (Edit->Change Total Time) by 1/2 second.

If it does not stop, then shorten it until it does and then take an additional 1/2 second off the sequence.

Dan

Jeff A. Galbreath wrote:

Well my Download dont Work on the "LOR computer" i use for the display works fine on the computer iam using now whats the deal need some help.

Hi,

Can you explain what you mean when you say that the download doesn't work. If it is telling you that you do not have the full version then send an email to support@lightorama.com If it is something else let us know.

Dan

A friend of mine is having the same issue I brought my laptop over which has XP and ran his show and it didnt miss a beat but his VISTA machine shuts down. I also ran his show on my LoRII on XP at home and it ran fine to.....soooooo. Something in Vista? Because LoR I and II on XP are fine.

Joe V wrote:

A friend of mine is having the same issue I brought my laptop over which has XP and ran his show and it didnt miss a beat but his VISTA machine shuts down. I also ran his show on my LoRII on XP at home and it ran fine to.....soooooo. Something in Vista? Because LoR I and II on XP are fine.

Joe,

When you say that this vista machine it will "shut down", can you provide some more detail... Does the show stop, the PC stop?... What does it take to get things going again?

Thanks
Dan

LightORamaDan Said:

Hi,

Can you explain what you mean when you say that the download doesn't work. If it is telling you that you do not have the full version then send an email to support@lightorama.com If it is something else let us know.

Dan

Okay maybe this would help i download it on to cd okay. now i whent a head and put it on the "LOR computer" that i use for the display and it does not work? Y

Thanks Jeff G.

Jeff A. Galbreath wrote:

LightORamaDan Said:

Hi,

Dan

Okay maybe this would help i download it on to cd okay. now i whent a head and put it on the "LOR computer" that i use for the display and it does not work? Y

Thanks Jeff G.

Hi Jeff,
I am sorry but there are so many things that "does not work" could mean that I am not sure how to answer the question.

• When you say that you downloaded it on to the CD, Did you copy the Light O Rama Installer onto the CD. That is a single file?
  • Can you run the installer on the display machine... Does the installer program startup? if not does it given an error?
  • IF the Installer program starts up, Does the Installer complete successfully? If not does it give an error?
  • If the installer completes succesfully, Is there an error when you try to run the LOR software? If so what is the error?

Thanks
Dan