Light-O-Rama Forums

Update to Superstar

Robocrash

Hi Brian,

In a previous post or two you mentioned working on a "less blinky" version of instant sequence.  Will we have to wait for the new version of S3 to get the Superstar update with the less blinky?

Thanks

dave

I plan on having improvements to "Instant Sequence" finished by the middle of August. It will be in the next version of S3 and I will also have a way to update only the SuperStar executable via my web site at www.superstarlights.com

• Like 1

Hi Brian,

In a previous post or two you mentioned working on a "less blinky" version of instant sequence.  Will we have to wait for the new version of S3 to get the Superstar update with the less blinky?

Thanks

dave

You can get less blinky now by adjusting the settings in the timing map.  Decrease/increase the sensitivity or increase the length of the effects.  Sequence sections of the song and break up the effects, instead of one set of effects over the whole length.  Also try different frequency settings and changing the "apply sensitivity as."  I have played around with it and gotten some good results.  It's never going to be "human like," but it can be made to look decent.

Edited by LarryDrumAZ