Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence Editor doesn't start?

cgreenfield
Go to solution Solved by cgreenfield,

For some reason the sequence Editor won't start. I get 4 Error Dialogs that come up 1 after another when i try and start the program (See the attached image).

LOR%20SE%20Errors.png

Alternate Link To Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3eo4fk8snzxjkfy/LOR%20SE%20Errors.png

Any Suggestions?

-Chris-

Edited by cgreenfield

Happens to me too periodically. Not been able to pinpoint a contributing factor yet. Running W7 Pro with S3 3.8. Re booting usually fixes it but saved tools and some settings may get lost.

If a reboot doesn't fix the issue, you'll need to uninstall and re-install the software.  Please open a trouble ticket so we can send you the instructions.

Reboot Didn't Fix it. I will try and submit a ticket tonight, right now I am in the middle of updating the Computer.

we had the same errors night before last. it was really weird. to fix it I ran the executable (to reinstall) and chose the repair option. that did the trick.

• Solution

Oh by the way i forgot to mention i got it fixed yesterday i just did the repair install and that seemed to work. Thx for the help!

-Chris-

PS: So do i need to mark the topic as resolved now?

• 3 months later...

Just had the same thing happen. Been using SE last week( Win 7 system), today, can open it but cannot click on anything. I get the windows "ding" when I click on anything. Tried the uninstall/reinstall, repair, reboot, power down but no luck yet. Did open a ticket, but seems i'm not the only one with this problem

Just had the same thing happen. Been using SE last week( Win 7 system), today, can open it but cannot click on anything. I get the windows "ding" when I click on anything. Tried the uninstall/reinstall, repair, reboot, power down but no luck yet. Did open a ticket, but seems i'm not the only one with this problem

per the Help Desk, used their registry wipe and that fixed it; kudos to them for responding so quickly on a Sat night