Light-O-Rama Forums

help play a sequence with visualizer

kbowman

I'm looking for a quick easy way to use visualizer while I play my sequence but only see videos that go into making props ext... is there a easy way to get going I have basic plus 

Nope. unless you use downloaded props from people here in the forums such as a 12 CCR tree or singing faces. your on your own. Even using downloaded props you will have to configure them to your sequences. To personalize your own file you are going to spend some time creating props and strings around a picture of you own house. Once you get started it's not so tough. and it does not take that long. (yah right) It's actually pretty fun. If you want I can send you a copy of my houses visualizer file. I have 4 singing trees in my display and 2 CCPs plus 8 channels of RGB dumb lights using the LOR 24 channel controller and a total of 4 standard 16 channel controllers so there is a lot of different stuff going on. post your email address and I'll send you a copy.  

"Visualizer" and "quick easy" aren't words that can be used in the same sentence. There is no shortcut for using the Visualizer. It's an excellent tool, but like any other piece of software, one has to take the time to learn how to use it.

If you're looking for something easier, you might try the built-in Animation feature in S3. You still have to learn how to use it, but you can get something crude going in a whole lot less time.