That's what I'm doing with mine this year

https://www.dropbox.com/s/726rx11573g9qez/Pixels%20in%20PEX.jpg

Here's how I did mine last year. I used 1" PEX

That's what I'm doing with mine this year. One question for both of you - what is the spacing between pixels, length of the arch, and number of pixels in each arch? I am currently planning on 50 pixels per arch with each arch about 10 feet long for a pixel spacing of about 2 1/2 inches. If I change it (especially the number of pixels per arch), it will mess up my sequencing big time!

Mine are a little further apart, 4 1/4" I believe, my arches are larger then Ron's. I built my frames out of the old 1/2" schedule 40 from my old sleeves arches,

10 foot pieces with the sleeved ends cut off

I used about 8' of pex with 25 pixels per arch. Made with Rays 5 meter WS2811 strips. I did add back on one foot per end after a "T" connection. This made it possible to run the wires out of the "T".

• 2 weeks later...

If you want strips without defusing   check out US Plastics (usplastics.com    Clear Extruded Square Acrylic Tubing  (7/8 ID works great for strips).  Comes in 6 ft lengths and is 66 cents per foot.  Nice and stiff, Easy to weatherproof on the ends (or even waterproof).

• Like 1