Light-O-Rama Forums

Upcoming Superstar Sequences by Brian?

Ralph A

Brian, I'm not sure if you are able to answer this or not.  I was wondering what sequences you are planning to complete for this year?  Both CCB and CCR trees. 

It's always exciting to see what you create next!!  Each one is unique!

Thank you!

I don't pre-announce the sequences I will do, mostly because I'm not sure myself! But I do plan on doing at least 1 more for the CCP tree and 1 more for the CCR tree.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does Brian offer them for sale? I thought I saw a while back that his Wizards in Winter would be available to purchase but I've not seen it anywhere. I'd like to get the converted lms file and use it for a pixel tree.

Go to his SuperStar Lights website and to sequences. Either purchase or video. You can see them in action or in the purchase, buy them. Great stuff, and I used them as a learning tool. To figure out how a certain morph is done etc. and use them to create my own sequences.

• 1 month later...

I am almost done with one for the 12 CCR tree. However, I always have to do some tweaks after I see the sequence on the actual CCRs and I don't have my CCRs set up so I have to wait until I have them set up.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have a sequence to Feliz Navidad (sp?) complete except for the star. I just need to set up my display, look at the sequence on the real lights, and then I always have to make some tweaks to the sequence, take a video and then it will be available on my web site. I will have that done by the beginning of November.

The wall is a much better solution than the basement floor I am using.  With sixteen, 16' strips on the floor, I get a lot of exercise jumping over them just to get to the other side.