Light-O-Rama Forums

16 CCr tree with star

redsea300

What is the best way to create this in the visualizer. I cannot figure it out. I am removing my matrix and doing a tree instead.

Thanks in advance

Don C.

Or, you can use the tree wizard. Does the whole thing at once. If your star is a 6 channel concentric star, let me know and I'll link to mine. I have a 6 channel LED and a 6 channel RGB in the same visualizer. On second thought, https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8cv8duqvscyumh/RGB_LED_Stars.lee

Just download them and then change them to what you need. Download them first please, before you make any changes.

Thanks for the help. I got the tree built and running in the viaualizer. Ron I downloaded you led star now how do I get into my visualizer. Feeling stupid. I am sure it is something simple.

Thanks

Don C

On the right, select the "Props" button. Double click on the star of your choice to bring up the "Prop Properties" dialogue. Select "Export Prop File" and point it to your Props Folder.

Now, open your Visualizer, Select the "Insert Prop" button, (indicated by the arrow) and import it in.

Thanks that did it. I Looked at the Prop dialogue box already and did not see it. I guess iwas tired when I did it. Got it imported.

Thanks a lot.

Don C.

• 8 months later...

The CCR's could be done with the "CCR Draw Wizard" option. 

Hi Don,

When using the CCR Draw wizard do you have to draw them one at a time? When I enter more than 50 pixels it stacks the ccrs on top of each other? I want to create each ccr next to each other. Is there something I'm missing? Please let me know.

Thanks, Sally

I am sorry I was not able to point you in the right direction. I was out of town working a boat show for a friend. I just got back today. I am glad you we able to figure it out.

Sorry again

Don C.