Light-O-Rama Forums

Orders from Christmas-leds.com

kiplorenzo

Has anyone heard from Valerie with Christmas-LED's.com?

I've sent a couple of emails and left a VM, with no response.

thx

Kip

Yes I actually recieved my wire spools last week. When I talked with her they had just finished inventory and things were kind of busy she said. I think they were expecting a shipment to come in late this month. I would expect you should see something soon.

Yes I actually recieved my wire spools last week. When I talked with her they had just finished inventory and things were kind of busy she said. I think they were expecting a shipment to come in late this month. I would expect you should see something soon.

Wow!!!! Another Missourian  :D

Thank you,

She emailed, I wondered if she was ok.

All good.

thanks

I think thats who I ordered a case of lights from presale....hell I dont even remember at this point but I havnt got them yet.

Best place for led rope lights. I ordered all mine from her last year.

Keep waiting for them to go on sale this year but noooooooooo. And time is running out.

Buy at full price???? I.........can't............do...............it!!!!

Keep waiting for them to go on sale this year but noooooooooo. And time is running out.

He says in his best Captain Kirk voice! 

I think thats who I ordered a case of lights from presale....hell I dont even remember at this point but I havnt got them yet.

Could it be Magic in the Sky lighting? I have an order with them that is 2 months old now!!

I just got my lights from them that I ordered in the presale. Hang in there. One of the best company's to deal with.

Hey guys! I need to explain what's going on so no one is left wondering where their orders are. We have received the SPT shipment as planned and have been contacting those who ordered SPT products only and getting those shipped out as we get them packed up. You will be notified of the 50% balance due and the shipping cost as soon as your order is packed.

As far as the lights go, we were told that they would be delivered towards the end of July which was posted on the pre-sale page page when you placed your order. I contacted the manufacturer at the beginning of the week to find out if our shipment was ready to go. Unfortunately, they said they are running 30-45 days behind. So now we're looking at the end of August or beginning of September to get that shipment in. Because of this, I have been trying to fill order's with what we presently have in stock. I know if I were waiting on lights to finish wire frames or a project that is time consuming, I would want my lights ASAP. If anyone need their lights right away, let me know and I will try my best to fill the order now. I hope this helps.

Everyone.... Have a Happy 4th :-)

The 150' -  3/8" LED Rope Light is on sale for the 4th of July and will run until it's sold out. You will save $60.00-65.00 per spool on the white's, save 85.00 on the green, 41.50 on the blue, 29.00-34.00 on the red, orange and yellow and 65.00 off on the pink and purple. We're known for stocking the 3/8" rope light that is cuttable every 20". However, with this shipment the manufacturer forgot to imprint the cutmarks at 20" increments so I would really like to sell this fast so we can place an new order with the manufacturer. Here is the link - http://www.christmas-leds.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=LED-38-150FT-RP-MET It is fairly easy to figure out where to cut it at 20" increments without the cut marks.

The 150' -  3/8" LED Rope Light is on sale for the 4th of July and will run until it's sold out. You will save $60.00-65.00 per spool on the white's, save 85.00 on the green, 41.50 on the blue, 29.00-34.00 on the red, orange and yellow and 65.00 off on the pink and purple. We're known for stocking the 3/8" rope light that is cuttable every 20". However, with this shipment the manufacturer forgot to imprint the cutmarks at 20" increments so I would really like to sell this fast so we can place an new order with the manufacturer. Here is the link - http://www.christmas-leds.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=LED-38-150FT-RP-MET It is fairly easy to figure out where to cut it at 20" increments without the cut marks.

Do you offer them in shorter (cut?) lengths?

- bph

Just received my notice that my wire shipment is ready along with a phone call from Valerie. Can't ask for any better customer service, especially when she calls after normal working hours.

Thanks,

Jim

After looking around last January at the prices that were available for lights, Valerie has some of the lowest pricing that I have seen on the net, unless you are ordering the china Fairy lights, but I have found them not as bright as the Green Wire Lights. I can tell you that Valerie has been most accomodating and I have 4 cases of lights coming from her. This year  I have spent about 3500.00 bringing in more lights- Last year was 16 channels, this year is closer to 1600.

.thx

Woo hooo. Rope light ordered.

Thanks Valerie for the sale. Green is just so expensive.

Dang Christmas trees for being green and such....

Hopefully shipping will be mid to the end of July.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anyway I can find out if my pre-order is still in the works? Im 99% sure I ordered a case of blue from you back in dec-jan and paid the 50% I can log into your site but it shows 0 orderes.

Thanks, nick townsend.

Edited by portcity_gt

Your pre-orders don't show up in your account. I too experienced that problem. Best to contact Valerie via her website customer support to verify your order.

She's presently attending the Christmas Expo and will not be back in the office until later next week. Good luck!

Edited by atver

• 1 month later...

Have you tried calling them and leaving a voice mail if they don't answer? They are one of the best companies to deal with.