Light-O-Rama Forums

Simple show builder error

Gazodave

Hi, I'm a newbie here and I created my first sequences and I am trying to create a show with SSB. I am trying to put the show onto an SD card for the mDC-MP3. I keep getting an error message MP3 play list error. Current activity: copying MP3file to SD card

Error was:file not found.

The MP3 files are in the audio sub directory in LOR directory, and the sequence editor plays them fine.

I also was able to create a show with the show editor, but I don't see a way to put that into the mDC-mp3.

Thanks for any help and guidance . Oh I am using a XP version PC, with the latest LOR software (just purchased in April).

Any chance your audio/sequences directories are on a shared/network drive? In other words, is the computer you are using to write the SD card with have the audio/sequences directory on the same computer, or a networked drive?

It's the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Thanks, but I think I found out what was wrong, but not sure why I got the error message that I did. It seems like my PC didn't like the 4gb SD card. I replaced it with a 2gb card and everything worked.