Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Output Format

Guest guest

Hi,
Thanks for the great information. I am wondering what the output format is from the LOR software. I have a lot of DMX equipment, and have home made some 32 chan decoders using Atmel ATMega32chips.

To use my DMX decoders with LOR software would be great. I have read there is to be DMX capability in future hardware, but if I could identify the output format by the software then a simple AVR converter would make it easier.

jaybee wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for the great information. I am wondering what the output format is from the LOR software. I have a lot of DMX equipment, and have home made some 32 chan decoders using Atmel ATMega32chips.

To use my DMX decoders with LOR software would be great. I have read there is to be DMX capability in future hardware, but if I could identify the output format by the software then a simple AVR converter would make it easier.

Hi,

We have never published the LOR output format... Even if I did send it to you it has been radically changed for LOR II so the current format will be deprecated.