Light-O-Rama Forums

What Does The Fox Say 12 CCR's

davensj

Just to prove to Jeff M I can do  alot of morphs too, LOL.  JK Jeff!!!

Edited by davensj

Not exactly my type of song, but you did a bang up job on it. That is the first time I have listened to the song all the way through, any other sequence I couldn't take it that long. I cant imagine the pain you endured listening to that song over and over :)

• Like 1

LOL, OMG, Doug, I don't like this song either, LOL.  I'm glad to be done with it ;-)

Thanks though!!  Yeah, I have never heard this song all the way through until I made this.  I figured I better make it fun :-D

OMG.. Great job on it and this was the first time I have listened to the whole song. No doubt you are the master on SS but test coming soon... LOL

Jeff

Thanks Jeff!!  OMG more tests? LOL.  I'll be starting those very soon now that this one is complete :-)

LOL... You know I can't let you just stop now. LOL. Glad I did not have to listen to it that many times.

Jeff

Hi Jeff! At least you choose great songs to work with. Unlike this one LOL. But I did make a few scenes for this song that make it fun. I like the friendly horse and chasing the mouse scene.

just Great!!  But i think you should make it more Chrismassy (If that's a word?)  I heard somewhere a parody of that called "What does the Grinch Say "

If you do it I'll try and get you a free bottle of Prozak to settle your nerves or Jim Beam   :P  

HAHA, gmac, that's really funny!!! LOL  

I needed a case of Jm Beam while I was sequencing this song :-D