Light-O-Rama Forums

Pentatonix Carol of the Bells 12 CCR sequence

davensj

12 CCR sequence to Carol of the Bells, by Pentatonix.

Thanks to Robert, Chris and Jeff M for all the inspiration (and pressure, JK, LOL)

All in fun :-D

Hey thanks buddy Jeff! After I'm done with the other sequences, I'll go back redo this one in 16. And vice versa for the 16's into 12's.

:-)

Thanks Steve and Scott!  

Steve, this song took me 3 and half days to complete.  I had some help with the "story board" from my buddies Robert and Chris.  It was all done on SS :-)

Good song and sequence Dave. When you start converting 12 to 16 and 16 to 12, take a look at caffeine's utility, it might save you a little time. I have done come converting with it and it does a good job on the morphs.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/30457-caffeines-superstar-utilities/

We are having a mini in Tennessee in a few weeks. Maybe we can setup a teamviewer session and you can show us a thing or 2.

Doug 

Hi Doug, hey thanks for the compliment!  I would be honored to do the Team Viewer and help out where I can.  Please keep my informed.

Thanks for the Caffeine info!!  I think Jeff mentioned something about using that.  I'll look into it more :-D

And thanks Keith!  We live in the same city, I would be happy to show anything I know :-)

Edited by davensj

Hey Doug, I just tested Caffeine's software.... Wow, very very nice!!  It'll save me time when I convert the "sup" files!  Thanks for the suggestion!!

Tools, Tools and more tools.. Just need one to convert 50 in height to another number. Have not seen caffine on for a long time.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, hmm, maybe he's trying to create another awesome tool for converting from 50 to 84 (fingers crossed for you) :-D

I did play around with the software some more.  It's really good!!

I thought it did a real good job, because of that software i was going to do a 16 strip tree this year. 

Hopefully caffeine will show back up at some point, I believe he did too much in a real short time.

Yeah, Doug, it will help me alot and save me time.  It'll make my adjustments quicker.  After I complete my other sequences, I'm excited to use it :-)

If they ever come out with a 40 ccr version Dave will go crazy.. It will be a month before I get into sequencing at least. Props has to be finished and all the extra boxes and cards need to be setup. Fingers crossed that I don't burn up another one. LOL

Jeff

LOL yes Jeff, I can image what I could create out of 40 CCR's. Makes my mouth water hahaha!!

They do have a 40 ccr version available now. Its the 80 ccr version that is not out yet.

I should have kept this to my self for Daves sake :)

Edited by dougd