Light-O-Rama Forums

NEED TO UNLOAD TONS OF NEW INCANS

scrobbyd

Hello all,

I am a newbie that is sprinting before I crawl! I have tons of brand new incandescent lights to sell because I have decided to go with only CCR, RGB, and LED... Anyone interested?

Let me first list what I have...Philips green minis 100 ct -14 boxesGE clear minis 150 ct - 22 boxesHoliday time multi color minis 100 ct - 40 boxesHoliday time multi color minis 200ct - 14 spoolsHoliday time red minis 200ct - 16 spoolsHoliday time blue minis 200ct - 7 spoolsHoliday time clear minis 200ct - 6 spoolsMulti color mini net lights 4X6 - 12 boxes

I guess tell me what you want and make an offer

I would like to come close to breaking even

All were bought on clearance after Christmas so I just want to get my money back out of them

Philips green strands 14 boxes total $40 plus shipping costsGE clear lights150 ct 22boxes for $100 plus shipping40 boxes multi 100 ct $50 plus shipping2 blue rope lights $10 plus shipping12 boxes multi net lights 4X6 $60 plus shipping16 spools 200 ct red minis- $150 plus shipping14 spools 200 ct multi $125 plus shipping7 spools 200 ct blue $60 plus shipping6 spools 200 ct clear $50 plus shipping

I also started to build some mini trees and have some strands that are new but out of pkg that I can inventory also when I remove them from trees! Ugh all that work for nothing! Lol

If out of boxes, I suspect shipping costs will decrease significantly

I also have 80 sets of white wire clear for sale. They are new bought for a project I'm not going to do anymore.

• 10 months later...
  • The topic was locked