Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for non Christmas singing faces

bbayjohn

Hi all.

I'm in need of singing face sequencing for a camping event held next month. I have been trying to get some ready but I'm running out of time. Do you have any non - Christmas type songs that you wouldn't mind sharing with me please.

The camping ground is non powered so I will be running a power inverter from a battery with only a singing face and a 12 string matrix. I'm hoping this will be enough to wow the crowd.

My email is golbach.john@gmail.com

Thanks

John

What theme can you use? I have Mr. Crowley by Ozzy and the Dream Police by Cheap Trick. I use them for Halloween. Will those tunes work?

Hi Kenny,

Have you heard about Geocaching. Its a family game where you use a GPS to find hidden items. Well we are having our 3rd mega event here in Australia. Its a world wide game, you would be surprised just how close some of these caches would be to your home as well.

My singing face was meant to be the Grinch but he looks more like a frog and a frog is the mascot of geocaching. So I thought I would run with it.

So to answer your question about a theme. With what James has sent its going to be 80s and what I have so POP / Rock. Cheap Trick would fit into that theme. I don't think I want to scare the kidies off too much with Ozy.

Thanks John

John that sounds fun. I'll get the Cheap trick sequence to you and see what else I might have in my collection.