Light-O-Rama Forums

Controllers for sale

dsz071

Due to the fact that I will soon be starting a new job where I will be on call 24/7/365 and will have absolutely no time to do a show I am looking to sell my two residential controllers, along with two Cat5 cables (100' and 6'). I also have an FM transmitter available if anyone is interested. I live in NW Indiana if anyone close is interested I would be willing to meet. If I need to ship I'll split shipping costs. Serious offers only. I know what I paid for the controllers. They were purchased this past October and they were plugged in on a covered porch so they were exposed to very little weather.  Serious offers only. PM me if interested.

• 1 month later...

I'm putting my controllers and transmitter back up for sale. I thought I had them sold then I thought I wasn't moving after all. Now it is a certainty that I will be moving 2,000 miles across country to work for a railroad in eastern Oregon. I'm trying to bring as little stuff with me as possible as I'm going from a 5 BR house into a 3 BR apartment. I will be working on call 24/7/365 and will have no time for a light show for at least 5 years or so from what I've been told. I'm leaving on April 15th. Again the controllers are (2) store bought CTB16PC. The transmitter is model number CZE-05B. I bought it from amazon this past November. It has a range of about 150-200 feet. I'm looking to get $400 for the controllers. I'll take $25 for the transmitter (paid $65). I'd be willing to part with my lights as well. I don't have a huge number of lights and only my white lights are all LED. I have some multi color LED, and some red LED that were inside this year. For all my lights and deco (4 ft wreath, 6 ft lamp post) I'll take $50. I'll split shipping costs.

You make it sound like Oregon is the end of the world... It's not that bad. I mean you might have to take the stage coach from Pdx which shouldn't be more than a three day ride to Bend.... Seriously welcome to the state. Not a huge amount of displays here, so if you can, you might want to keep one controller to play with. If you Pm me what city you're ending up in, I'll see if I know anyone local who might be able to give you insight on the town. And if you do end up with withdrawals join us at NWCLAP, and we'll make sure to give you a good hit of Christmas spirit.

Hey there sent you message I live in south bend and I am just getting into the hobby check your messages and get with me when you can thanks

Want to say thanks for the stuff that I got today from you and thanks for meeting half way I hope you can get back into it soon. Good guy to deal with everything was as described

• The topic was locked