Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to Sell CTB16PC Kits

rdebolt

Not sure if this is the correct place so moderator feel free to move! 

I have 6 CTB16PC kits that I would like to sell. They are all in unopened boxes. I would like $125.00 each plus shipping. 

PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Roger

It would help if you list what options your kits have. The base kit goes for $105 brand new at the LoR store...

-Paul

Edited by Paul R

Generation wise, what are the kits considered to be? Also, what limitations do the kits have over the newer generation boards?

Generation wise, what are the kits considered to be? Also, what limitations do the kits have over the newer generation boards?

I have to be honest I do not know what generation theses are. They are 4 years old and have a green PCB. I am running 4 of them in my display now (in DMX mode) and they do everything that I need and I have what I would consider a large display. Maybe some of the experts here can chime in. I don't know what the differences are between Gen 1 and 2. These are definitely not gen 3! Sorry that I do not have more information!

Roger

Edited by rdebolt

CTB-16PC series Generation 1 or 2
Red status light and has a jumper block to the right of the data cable connectors.

If it's a CTB-16PC series Generation 3
Green status light and has a jumper block to the left of the data cable connectors

• The topic was locked