Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Spring Sale

kidcole

Approximately when does LOR run their Spring Sale ?  I am trying to help out some new guys to plan their purchases to be ready for the first sale.  But I could not remeber when LOR runs their Sprint Sale ..  

If you are planning on purchases in the clearance sale, be advised that in the past the quantities were limited and sold out in minutes.

Best of luck and be ready to hit refresh every second for the minutes prior to yahoo time kicking in

/sign up for the emails on the LOR website. They will give you plenty of time to plan.

March if I remember right.

I appreciate the help. 

Also thanks to Dale W for the comments.  You are right.  The available stock goes realy fast and ya have to be quick on the refresh ... plus have all your order details ready so there's no hesitation with selections.  Then whamo into the Cart to pay before someone else gets your stuff !

The prices seemed to be lower in the spring sale, but quanity is limited.  The summer sale is just the reverse, endless stock but a little higher price than the spring.  You just have to know what you are after and get in and out fast.

I've been with LOR since 2004/2005 and I don't ever recall the software being a part of any sale ..

But then again .. I'm not buying every year so I might have missed it ... but generally ... no on the software ..

Bob

• 3 weeks later...

save the heart ache - ignore the crazy sale, and stick to the Summer sale. Not that much different in pricing, but you can get what you order without raising your blood pressure...  There is a group of pro's who know how to work that sale - my hat's off to them.

How will I know about the sale? I signed up for their email list, but they have never sent me an email! I worry that it will go into my junk email and I won't see it! tonybiviano@hotmail.com

How will I know about the sale? I signed up for their email list, but they have never sent me an email! I worry that it will go into my junk email and I won't see it! tonybiviano@hotmail.com

Unfortunately your only real option might be to sign up with a different email address. If hotmail (or any other provider) marks the email as spam you may never get the email.

I guess your other option would be to check the forums each day.

save the heart ache - ignore the crazy sale, and stick to the Summer sale. Not that much different in pricing, but you can get what you order without raising your blood pressure...  There is a group of pro's who know how to work that sale - my hat's off to them.

So if we get what we wanted at the sale we are a pro?

I R A PRO! :)

• Like 1

So if we get what we wanted at the sale we are a pro?

I R A PRO! :)

Wow  I never thought my first year would turn out like that.  I R A Pro 2  and all I had to do was go to the web site when the sale started and place things in my cart.  

Wow  I never thought my first year would turn out like that.  I R A Pro 2  and all I had to do was go to the web site when the sale started and place things in my cart.  

Well - I went to the website, entered what I wanted to buy and pressed the Pay button within 1-2 minutes of the sale start and my choice was sold out - that is a limited sale. I much rather go to the regular summer sale and buy what I want without the drama - the pricing is different, but at least it is available.

Well - I went to the website, entered what I wanted to buy and pressed the Pay button within 1-2 minutes of the sale start and my choice was sold out - that is a limited sale. I much rather go to the regular summer sale and buy what I want without the drama - the pricing is different, but at least it is available.

htebault  Sorry you missed and I guess I got lucky.  There was no trick to work the sale.   I will try again this year.  If I get lucky again I save money, if not no harm I will just wait for the summer sale.  Good luck if you try again