Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie needs help

georgejpl

For Super Bowl I need to have my LED dummy strip lights that are connected via CMB24D to be on as a solid Orange color. Can any one advise how to do it or can any one make a sequence. Willing to pay for your time and help. 

I just want it to be a solid orange. you can email me direct at jplogistics@mac.com  I need to have the lights on by 5 pm on Sunday

set your CMB24D up as per LOR instructions play this sequence it should play for 5 plus hours. orange.zip Now what is the going rate per minute for sequencing?  :D

Edited by djr

George, I heard that those dummy strips wont display the color orange. You may want to see how well it display Blue and Green though, those are native colors way easier to show :)

George, I heard that those dummy strips wont display the color orange. You may want to see how well it display Blue and Green though, those are native colors way easier to show :)

You should be able to get an orange. For me to get an orange I use Red 58% Green 22% Blue 0% It will show up as brown in the Sequence editor.

GoodGrief-703274.gif

Not sure what your referring to with that. I was just stating how you would get an orange because a lot of different RGB products will not give you a good orange if you go by the colors directly in the Sequence editor.

Not sure what your referring to with that. I was just stating how you would get an orange because a lot of different RGB products will not give you a good orange if you go by the colors directly in the Sequence editor.

I'll give you a clue and let you figure it out...where is Mark from?

I'll give you a clue and let you figure it out...where is Mark from?

Crap can't believe I missed that. Had a long night last night, I'll just blame it on that.

Out partying late and boozin' it up, huh? Well no wonder then.

LOL, No it was just a long night. (but if the above excuse gets me off the hook for missing that then let it at that. :) )

• The topic was locked