• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• rainyoregonchristmas

• scubado

• orchidman

Little Caesar's Pizza is advertising Bacon Wrapped Pizza!  Couldn't find it on their website though.

Sorry Jim, we had a new L.C. in town a year or two back. So, had to give them a try. Yuk, never, ever going to eat their stuff again. We now have a Papa Johns and wife and I are doing good with them. Used to love Domino's, but they changed things up and will never do them again.

I don't care for L.C. either, haven't been to one in years.  I like their breadsticks though.  Love Dominos hot subs and lava cake.  I used to have a friend that worked at Papa John's, he came over with 5lb+ pizzas!

Edited by scubado

• 2 weeks later...

Love them, it was a April fools joke but now they have so much demand they have to figure out how to make them

What in the world does this have to do with sequencing lights? A big waste of time.   nah just kidding I love bacon to :D

What in the world does this have to do with sequencing lights? A big waste of time.   nah just kidding I love bacon to :D

James If I made a bacon shaped wire frame, would that make it all better?

Sorry Jim, we had a new L.C. in town a year or two back. So, had to give them a try. Yuk, never, ever going to eat their stuff again.

I'm with you about Little Caesars. You might as well eat the cardboard box - it's about the same. We've got enough sources for good pizza around here there is no excuse for lousy pizza. But to keep it on topic (for this thread), gotta have bacon on the pizza.

Can't eat bacon while sequencing - the trackball get's too messy!

Sorry Jim, we had a new L.C. in town a year or two back. So, had to give them a try. Yuk, never, ever going to eat their stuff again.I'm with you about Little Caesars. You might as well eat the cardboard box - it's about the same. We've got enough sources for good pizza around here there is no excuse for lousy pizza. But to keep it on topic (for this thread), gotta have bacon on the pizza.Can't eat bacon while sequencing - the trackball get's too messy!
and slippery

and slippery

Dudddddddddeeee..... you're post was at 4:20 maaaannnnnn.... Time for baaaaccccooonnnn browwwniesss.

no help needed rainyoregonchristmas. bacon is great anyway

Late last week I actually had a bacon encounter that was interesting.  My son came home gripping a little jellybean given to him by a classmate just for me.  Though it was revolting to think of eating something passed from sweaty little palm to sweaty little palm, I ate it anyway.  The reason for the exception was that it was a special flavor he got just for me... not the grimy sweat flavor that was recently deposited, but the Cherry Bacon flavor it was created with.  It wasn't bad....at first.  It had a pleasant initial flavor, but change to a burnt plastic flavor in the aftertaste.  I "MIGHT" eat one again... Maybe.

Broiled bacon Saturday and the whole house still smells like bacon!   My wife was covering it with fruity candles which gave me the next product idea!   google that.. someone stole my idea 

YankeeCandleBaconCandle.jpg

Sorry guys,     well not really.  :ph34r:

Last night I completed the last step in the aging 2 full pork bellies with brown sugar and cajun seasoning. Thursday afternoon I will smoke them. Friday slice them. Guess what comes next  :D

MMMMM mmmmmm mmmmm

Taunt us why don't you

Always trying to contribute when I can.

Sequencing and building a new MegaTree is getting in the way though.