• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• medman2000

• johnny christmas

• kevin

• -klb-

Top Posters In This Topic

cmoore60 wrote:

How many people will be waiting at midnight eastern time to arrive. For the release.

Some of us crazies that wait up for the annual sale to start to be the first to get our order in.

Chuck

It's almost like we should host a LOR forum midnight release party so we can all sit and post stuff while we wait. As if Dan or company representative will be setting their alarm for midnight to post it anyway... but I'll be here just in case.

Personally I like your idea of the release time. I would comment on my silly guess on when during a Friday they might release it, except I don't really like the thought myself...

- Kevin

medman2000 wrote:

cmoore60 wrote:
How many people will be waiting at midnight eastern time to arrive. For the release.

Some of us crazies that wait up for the annual sale to start to be the first to get our order in.

Chuck

It's almost like we should host a LOR forum midnight release party so we can all sit and post stuff while we wait. As if Dan or company representative will be setting their alarm for midnight to post it anyway... but I'll be here just in case.

Doh! :shock:

I was hoping you all would be in bed and I could sneak in and get it at 12:01

Ya know, I think they should really just show us all who is in charge and release it before midnight, just to make a point that we can't predict what LOR is going to do. That would really teach us a valuable lesson (refresh, refresh... nothin')

7 hrs and counting......

Something tells me it won't be at 12:01 am on Friday, as much I want to see the release tomorrow, who knows... Dan has been awful quite about it.. not even teasers from LOR..

LOR2 would be a complete release and not an upgrade. I predict Dan will send out emails telling you where the download can be found. Like he did in the past for one release.

Hopefully he doesn't go in alphabetic order, it may be Wed before I get mine.:)

You ever think he just may release it here in the important anouncement thread?

Not sure but I do think it is important.

Oh and I am not going to download it. Think I will just run the BETA unless I am told differently.

Robin wrote:

You ever think he just may release it here in the important anouncement thread?

Not sure but I do think it is important.

Oh and I am not going to download it. Think I will just run the BETA unless I am told differently.

Oh, I am not going to download it either. It's for the plebeians, not me. :)

Mountainwxman wrote:

Push Eject wrote:

Oh, I am not going to download it either. It's for the plebeians, not me. :)

Charlie... you might want to check the support page again:P

post the link...im not getting the page up for some reason