Light-O-Rama Forums

A quick tip to protect your investment.

75redman

Whats a zip tie? ;)

tj

You know, those things that make your fingers hurt. :D You only need one, not a thousand. :P

Nice thing is on some garage doors the gap at the top is so tight that the coat hanger wont go through. My garage door is a high end one. But still a very good idea.

Those ne'r-do-wells would be sorely disappointed at our place. It appears we've already foiled their ways by having a detached garage with ordinary manual doors. Nothing for their hook of evil to snag...

But thanks for the tip. Great post.

Edited by George Simmons

I like how they start by saying "we're not going to show you how to break in", then they go on to show you, over, and over, exactly how to do it.

That's an expensive zip tie, she said a $5.00 fix?? :huh: . Good thing I have a few thousand zip ties laying around. Wait a minute...a few thousand multiplied by $5.00 each. I could sell them to her and buy more RGB lights. Anybody catch her phone number? :lol:  :lol:

Great tip, all my stuff is very vulnerable right now but by the end of the night they will be all secure.

Thank you.

That's an expensive zip tie, she said a $5.00 fix?? :huh: . Good thing I have a few thousand zip ties laying around. Wait a minute...a few thousand multiplied by $5.00 each. I could sell them to her and buy more RGB lights. Anybody catch her phone number? :lol:  :lol:

Great tip, all my stuff is very vulnerable right now but by the end of the night they will be all secure.

Thank you.

I wondered about that too, but I figured they must have assumed you'd need to buy a $5 pack of zip ties to make the fix ;)

• The topic was locked