Light-O-Rama Forums

Modifing an old sequence

indi

I have my old sequences that I want to change up for this year. I am going to be adding RGB floods to my show. A little background. I had blue and white light strings on my gutters and had them sequenced to alternate between the two colors with the beat of the music. I now am basically using the floods to do the same thing. The two gutter strings where on Controller #1 channels 4&5. The new floods will be on controller #5 . Here's my question. After I get the floods sequenced, I know I  can go to the channels with the gutter strings (4 & 5), select row then turn them off, But will I loose the sequenced channels if I decide to turn those channels back on? I may want the sequence channels back at some time.

Thanks

if you select the channel and turn them off, you have in fact, cleared your sequence for those 2 channels.  If you click on the channel button to get to the channel settings and set the device type to "no device type selected".  This way you still have the sequenced channels, they are just not active on any unit or channel.  Hope that was what you might be looking for.

if you select the channel and turn them off, you have in fact, cleared your sequence for those 2 channels.  If you click on the channel button to get to the channel settings and set the device type to "no device type selected".  This way you still have the sequenced channels, they are just not active on any unit or channel.  Hope that was what you might be looking for.

Yep, that's what I needed to know. Thank you.