Light-O-Rama Forums

It's A Sad Day

Dave Heller

Year one is in the attic.

Purchased one controller, mini-director, and FM Transmitter, and 5 sequences just after Thanksgiving.

Then purchased 15 extension cords and several boxes of lights.

Year one was successful in my opinion and all packed up and now in the attic.

Very sad day but I am addicted!!!!!!!!!  Here is the link to a video of my first attempt at sequencing.  Not the best video but serves the purpose.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6bgj-L5jfI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I am diligently trying to come up with a way to set up a show for the Easter Season.

I have several ideas in my head and just need to sit down and get them down on paper and planned out.

I think it is going to involve video projection as the main focal point with several channels of lights to compliment the video.

Anyone out there done an Easter season show?  If so, let me know what you have done.

Thanks.

Dave

Great job on the first year.. Be careful cause you can get hooked very easy... You will have 6 controllers next year and 5000 more lights.. LOL

Jeff

Well Dave welcome to the addiction very nice show for first time. as Jeff said next year you will have 6 more controllers and 5000 more lights because this is an addiction, when i first started it was one 8 channel controller and about 500 lights now i have 4 controllers and about 46000 lights up here in Orange Park. Like i said WELCOME and have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The topic was locked