Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro animations

jerry72

Anyone ever try sequencing like the singing trees? I sat here for 2 hours and could barley get 30 seconds and it still didnt look good. I think I will just buy the sequences they have. Learn from them then maybe i can how it is done. Hardest part is when the signing is fast and getting the mouth just right. I know the wife wants the Christmas Can Can song, but i have one question, i buy the sequence for the trees only, how to i put it in with the light sequence for the music? Will Super Star do that for me?

Just add 32 channels to an exsisting sequence you want to add singing trees to. Open both sequences and copy all in the just tree sequence then go to the other sequence and paste to the new 32 channels you added. Use the Paste by Time selection to do this. Holiday Coro uses 32 channels for 4 trees. 8 per tree. Unless you go with the RGB CCP trees then it's a whole different configuration. I use the standard trees in my display and they are a big hit. I do all my own sequencing and HolidayCoro sells some of my work. The Can Can is one. I use the animation program Papagayo to do the animation along with a top end animation software. There are some other forum members on here that are offering free face sequences that are good but some of the fine details are left out. I am such a perfectionist I want my trees to really look like they are singing. Not just flapping there lips with words over them. Here's an example. Any way you go, there is lots useful info here so don't give up, just use us. Lol