Light-O-Rama Forums

FOR SALE 6 CCRs..

plasmadrive

I have 6 CCRs that have never seen more than 30 minutes of play total.  I took them out of the boxes and hooked them up.. watched them flash and loved the colors.. put them back in the boxes and there they sit.  I could not get the hang of the SS so I moved on to other things.  Now I just can't find a place for them in my display...

These have only been in my office, never have they seen the light of day.

Buy all six for $200 each.  

Less then six $220 each.  

FOB: Elk Grove, CA. 

+ PP fees

PS.  Hopefully this is the correct forum.  If not, admin please move to where it should be.  Thanks

I already shot my post Christmas wad on a bunch of GE Color Effects lights... And I really doubt that you're interested in payment in "a few months"!

Actually I'm doing all my smart strips in Ray Wu strips via E1.31 anyway...

But Jim,

This is no longer "post Christmas", it is now "Pre Christmas".  A whole new budget year.

Still available.  Several lookers and lots of questions.. but so far, still here.

• 2 months later...

Well the original buyer has gone AWAL.. I have offered them to someone else that was interested.  If he is not interested any more they will be back for sale. 

I should know within a day or so.

So, keep an eye out for the next few days..

Craig

AWOL.. I think I goofed and typed AWAL.   LOL..  Remember that brain cramp thing we talked about.. well, I had one.  

So it looks as though the CCRs are going to be sold again. 

• The topic was locked