Light-O-Rama Forums

DENVER Get together for 2014

kiplorenzo

Hello,

For all who might be interested, we will be holding a get together for the Denver area between January 25th and February 22nd on a saturday. Brian P is able to get us a room at the fire district near Park meadows Mall. Please let me know which saturday will work for you.

thank you,

Kip

I know I'm not going to be back to Denver that early for more training, but the possibility to visit again this year is probable.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian  was able to reserve the same rooms at the South Metro Fire Rescue Headquarters located at 9195 E Mineral Avenue; Centennial, CO 80112 on the lower level for Feb 22 from 9am to 9 pm. Enter the front door and take the elevators down to the basement level. Classrooms will be down the hall to the right. Plenty of room, full kitchen available if we need it. Screen with hookups for your laptop.

From Brian:

I scheduled the whole day, not knowing for sure what we needed. I can adjust once we decide more on what is happening. My thought was to open with some free time to mingle and put names and faces together. About 1000 or so, I thought it would be nice to have a time to review and talk about next years plans. Next is up to everyone else. We could be done, arrange for some kind of training, demo, swap meet, etc. Bring a project you are having trouble with and find some help.

I think for myself, I want to set up my raspberry pi, FPD, a F-16 with pixels & some DMX stuff and make sure I can get it all to work together while someone is close by to help.

• The topic was locked