Light-O-Rama Forums

24vdc waterproof power supplies

plasmadrive

I have a bunch of 24VDC, 240 watt power supplies that are surplus to my needs.  Way more then I can ever use.  They are potted and very reliable.  Black anodized with a connection box for the input and a connector for the output. 

They also have a data board inside that I doubt anyone can use.. I am just selling them as surplus power supplies though they are new and in the box.

These were for commercial high powered LED fixtures.

$45 each plus shipping.. Since they are potted they are heavy..

PM me if interested. 

I will be putting them up on ebay if there are any left in a few of weeks. 

Including the connection box and the connectors they are 12"x6"x3"

Pics   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nqex8nyb4gqycvs/Ww7UmuOoKN

There are two connectors on the LV side.  The small one is the data input that I doubt anyone will use. The larger Devicenet connector is the output for both power and data.  Again, I doubt the data is usable to anyone.  

They were made to drive very high power linear LED fixtures for architectural applications.

Hey Max,

Those are sign boards.  They don't have the processor boards, just the LED boards.  They were built for a southern California theme park as ride time boards.  These appear to have been backups.  They look brand new.  I am offering them to DIY guys at the Sacramento meeting on Friday for a very low price... If the guys at the meeting don't want them (not too many here are able to make PCBs and program) I will put them up on the boards for sale.  Great start for a DIY sign board.

• 2 weeks later...

Still have some of the power supplies left.  Good price for a case lot of 5, 10, 15, or 20 pieces.  I have about 40 of them left. 

I have the male connectors that are chassis mount and wet location rated as well as some cables.  (see the dropbox)

I don't have any of the sign boards left though.. I sold them at the Sacramento Meeting for $25 each.. kinda like a door buster. 

DMX to RGB but at data level only. These were used for high power linear LED fixtures that had drivers on board. Only 24vdc I am afraid

Those that bought the power supplies from me, if you want the schematic for the internal DMX to RGB data board PM me with your email and I will send it to you. 

• 1 month later...

I just secured the last of these supplies.  I got them for all you DIY guys that are thinking about doing DC-DC converters this year.  There are now about 80 of them for sale.  So the deal is this, $35 each if you buy a case of 5.   The output cable and mating connector for each can be had for a special price... but you have to PM me to get that price.  Still $45 each for less then a case.

Once these are gone they are gone.. this is the last of the batch...

• The topic was locked