CCR issue

redsea300

I am running 18 ccr's matrix. This has also happened last year when i was only running 12. If you turn on all ccr in Sequence editor from the very first cell I had multiple ccr that wont turn on. I did some testing, what i found was. once any ccr was turned on the off ( only needed to happen for one cell, I am using .05 cell), It will work then.

I programed a piano keyboard, Had it on at the very beginning. Once a cell had an of then back on it worked fine. What I did to fix is turned everything on like normal. The the second cell I turned everything off then 3rf cell I turned back on again. The it all works fine.

Anyone else have this issue.

I am running 18 ccr's matrix. This has also happened last year when i was only running 12. If you turn on all ccr in Sequence editor from the very first cell I had multiple ccr that wont turn on. I did some testing, what i found was. once any ccr was turned on the off ( only needed to happen for one cell, I am using .05 cell), It will work then.

I programed a piano keyboard, Had it on at the very beginning. Once a cell had an of then back on it worked fine. What I did to fix is turned everything on like normal. The the second cell I turned everything off then 3rf cell I turned back on again. The it all works fine.

Anyone else have this issue.

No.  My 12 ccr Matrix ran fine. My problem was getting the G3 MP3 player/director player to rum properly. Then I remember just seeing the words "update firmware" on some thread about something & I thought "Dah"  I usually do that except this time & so I updated the G3mp3 & the ccr's & all went good after that. I spent almost 2.5 weeks playing with the Matrix to get it to work & then a simple update was all it took. Are you using the "Superstar Software"?

If I remember correctly (always a crap-shoot) that was the topic of a thread a couple or three years ago.  It was recommended (I think by LOR Bob) that there should be an "off" command to begin each sequence.  That's one of the reasons I always add a quarter second or so of silence at the beginning of all my audio files so I have someplace to put that command before the lights begin.