Light-O-Rama Forums

It is all for sale in one BIG LOT only

plasmadrive

OK all.. my offer to sell it all is withdrawn at this time. 

I kept adding things up and the total went way too high for the price I offered it at.. and since no one took the offer,  I am canceling it as of now. 

Thanks for the interest from those that did contact me.

Good Luck with the neighbors and I hope that you can keep your show.  Maybe you will get lucky and the Grinch will move.   Let him know the show will be twice as big now that you are doing it for charity then  Let the media point him out as the Grinch.

ah....I guess our double-secret meeting where we all agreed to NOT buy your equipment worked. You have more time now to figure something else out!

I was just about to reword my $1 for everything offer with free delivery and setup! OK how many ways could I have worded it? LOL 

Yeah that's right I edited this post!

Papa

Edited by Papa6058

ah....I guess our double-secret meeting where we all agreed to NOT buy your equipment worked. You have more time now to figure something else out!

LOL!!  Well I am sure glad your double secret meeting went well.. cause someone would have gotten one hell of a deal!   I have way more stuff then I thought! 

Still no resolution on the show though.. I may just have to piece this stuff out if I sell it.  Too much for any one person to buy all at once me thinks.. Took me three years to accumulate..

What, you didn't like my offer of "Three Magic Light Bulbs?" 

3 Magic Bulbs I will give you 25 Magic Bulbs and 3 magic beans. It is a once in a lifetime offer.

I've run into this problem when totaling the cost of mine for a sale of the whole thing. It adds up and at some point it becomes rather impossible for any single home owner to buy it all at once. Accumulation is how most of us are able to afford to do this, and I think it's prob the only way to sell. =(

Drew

+1

• The topic was locked