Light-O-Rama Forums

12 CCR Sequence "Island of Misfit Toys"

davensj

My 12 CCR sequence to "The Most Wonderful Day of the Year"  (Island of Misfit Toys) by Glee.  I think I need more CCR's to make it look better :-D

Oops, forgot link...

• Like 3

Great job again Dave. Nice version of the song also, better then the original for sequencing purposes. I need to get the whole Glee Christmas CD apparently. Loved watching Rudolph when I was a kid, looked forward to it every year.

I have toyed with expanding my strip tree from 12 to 16, still haven't made up my mind. There are so many good sequences for the 12 strip tree.

Thanks Doug!

This version of the song was easier for me to sequence. It's a shorter version LOL.

It's funny you say that about Rudolph.... I still look forward to seeing the claymation series every year. Brings back fun memories when I was a kid. I was thinking of getting 12 more Cosmic Color Ribbons for this year. I'll probably start sequencing for 24 Cosmic Color Ribbons during the summer. The challenge for me will be deciding what shape to make the CCR's. I like the idea of a matrix, but I'm not sure what I'll do with the star, hmm :-)

• 1 month later...

Impressive! Love the graphics and how well you sequenced them with the music.

How do you go about creating the graphics? I would love to learn how to do that. Please let me know.  Thanks!

Thanks everyone :-)

Hmm, as far as channels used, I'm not sure LOL.  It's all on 12 CCR's.  I didn't take the time to learn the other parts of LOR software, although I know I should eventually.  

Sasmuse, I made the images in the SuperStar image setup (And alot of patience)  For me it was easier to use a computer mouse (compared to a laptop touchpad) to create the images.  It took some practice but once you fit a good image on CCR's, it's kinda nice :-)

• 2 months later...

Symphony go to his site and you will be amazed at the other sequences that he has what a pleasure to watch great sequences  

Dude, you're going to make a lot of money off me this season if you keep generating such awesome stuff.

1:57(your video version)   to 2:01 (Glee version)

I know there is not much but, Is there anything of the song you really cut out on your sequences?

• The topic was locked