Light-O-Rama Forums

Show dropping a song

BryanV1

I noticed that one of the songs in my show was not playing and when I looked at the status log everytime that sequence came up there was an error "Cannot allocate new play event node".  The sequence is quite large (500 Megs) is that too much for the software to run or is there some other error?  Anyone else having this issue?

Has that sequence been opened and then saved on your show computer? I was having issues at the first part of the season and I figured out that it was because I edit on one PC then transfer to the show PC. I don't remember seeing the same error that you are getting but that was back in November. Hope this helps.

Yes I opened and saved the sequence on the show computer prior to running it.  Just for good measure I did it again and and got the same results.  Thanks for the idea hopefully someone has something else to try.

This morning I Put the suspect song at the first of the show and with no other changes it has played through twice with no errors.  Not sure why the location in the show would make any difference but it has.